Date: 23. September
Schedule: 5:00 pm
Ticket: Event finished
Unidos@PlayStation, Sony Interactive Entertainment, and Latinas in Tech join forces on September 23rd to empower attendees with insightful discussions on growth within Sony PlayStation and how to hit the start button on open company career opportunities.
There are no shortcuts or secret passcodes to unlock your career. The real key is to be who you are, learn the game, and play it well. At this event, you’ll meet some of the people who supported the launch of PlayStation 5, learn about their experience working on the console, and what it means for them to work at PlayStation.
- Anthony Justman, VP Deputy General Counsel
- Erick Flores, Director Business Intelligence
- Yraida Jones Manager, IP Enforcement
- Alexia Palua-Ribes Group Manager, Marketing Delivery and Store & Services
- Mila Feijoo, Senior Technical Supervisor
- Steve Peer, Project Manager