Date: 19. January
Schedule: 12:00 pm
Organizer: Webinars |
Ticket: Event finished
We have an exciting line-up you won’t want to miss! Join Latinx leaders from across Salesforce as we dive into building resilience, working with purpose, and navigating the Salesforce workplace as a Latinx insider. Get ready to crush your career goals in 2023!
- Welcome and Opening Remarks with Susi Collins, Senior Director of Global Equality Strategy
- Keynote – Building Career Resilience with Yakaira Nunez, Vice President of Research & Insights
- Panel 1: Leading With Values: Creating a Career With Purpose
- Finding a career that combines your unique passions with growth opportunities is exhilarating — it’s also more attainable than you might think. Join us as Luana Mendes Martinez, Senior Director, Legal, and Pierre Higueros, CSG Engagement Director, share how their day job has allowed them to drive equitable and inclusive practices through the power of technology in their communities.
- Moderator: Andrea Schiller, Director, Product Marketing
- Panel 2: Inside Salesforce as a Latina
- Join an intimate discussion with Latina leaders Susi Collins, Senior Director of Global Equality Strategy and Tania Thomlison, High-Tech Strategic Account Director, as they share their day-to-day experience working at the world’s #1 CRM. Gain tips on how to embrace your authentic self and thrive inside Salesforce. Plus, learn how Salesforce supports the Latinx community through the work of our employee resource group, Latinoforce, and more.
- Closing Remarks with Susi Collins, Senior Director of Global Equality Strategy
Total time: 1 hour, 30 mins
LinkedIn for speakers