Account Executive (US – Remote)
1upHealth is one of the fastest growing Health Tech companies in the country – and we’re looking to build out our sales team with world class industry experts who are hungry, humble, and wired to make an impact. 1up’s core product is a fully-managed FHIR platform that brings modern data infrastructure (cloud-based, serverless, restful API, and more) along with the FHIR interoperability standards to help transform the industry. 1up sells across all segments – health plans, providers, pharma, digital health companies, and more.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop partnerships with small-to-mid market health plans (regional plans, TPAs, etc)
- Identify, qualify and close new accounts, while building trusted relationships with existing customers to extend the footprint of 1upHealth
- Meet or exceed revenue objectives within designated territory
- Prepare and coordinate product proposals and related sales documents
- Provide guidance to the 1upHealth internal team based on market feedback
- Interact cross-functionally within the internal marketing and business development teams to create content and identify and develop potential revenue opportunities
- Work closely with the customer to understand customer requirements, and to develop a business case and revenue model
- Lead negotiations with potential customers through the sales cycle to a completed deal closure
- Leverage tools such as ZoomInfo and Hubspot (CRM)
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years sales experience in healthcare
- Understanding of healthcare trends – and a genuine curiosity to learn more
- High energy-level and highly adaptable in a startup environment
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Self-starter mindset
At 1upHealth, we are united by our shared goal – unlock healthcare data to improve patient and financial outcomes.
As a leader in FHIR® interoperability, our core belief is that unleashing the power that lies within health data can improve the way that we operate in our industry. We are on a mission to make it easier to access, aggregate, analyze and share healthcare data. Through our secure FHIR platform, we offer a solution to; break the barriers that hinder innovation and interoperability, meet compliance regulations and leverage the cloud for ubiquitous technology enablement.
Come join our mission-driven team, and be a part of the future of healthcare.
100% Paid Medical and Dental Insurance for Employees
Home Office Stipend
Parental Leave (16 weeks for birthing parents, 3 weeks for non-birthing parents)
Company Meetings with Free Lunch
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.