Team Lead, Principal Software Engineer (US – Remote)
The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive shift in how patients and providers exchange and access data. That transformation is built on FHIR – Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources, a standard data format and resource specification that allows innovative applications to flourish. As a Principal Software Engineer you will join our Data team at 1upHealth to build our clinical connectivity solutions, thereby enabling the ability for analytics to run on the most up-to-date medical data.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Lead a highly talented team working to provide a new and innovative approach to both legacy and modern healthcare interoperability
- Work cross functionally with product, sales and delivery teams to generate proof of concepts that can be adopted and advanced by other engineers
We are looking for people who have:
- Led product technical strategy, thought leadership, and SaaS architecture in a similar space.
- Experience architecting scalable, cost efficient solutions that accurately support business goals, as well as transitioning existing offerings from a traditional implementation model to a self-service model.
- Led software engineering teams, coaching/mentoring, managing team career growth, and cross functional communication.
- Deep knowledge of OOP, cloud infrastructure, test driven development and serverless technologies with the ability to create SaaS products from end to end without support.
- Comfortable working with agile ceremonies.
You may also have:
- Built workflow based ETL tools in the past.
- Experience working with legacy and modern healthcare data and communication.
- A deep understanding of advanced networking technologies in cloud infrastructures, tcp sockets, and VPN tunneling.
- Experience with Soc2 HiTRUST and HIPAA.
At 1upHealth, we are united by our shared goal – unlock healthcare data to improve patient and financial outcomes.
As a leader in FHIR® interoperability, our core belief is that unleashing the power that lies within health data can improve the way that we operate in our industry. We are on a mission to make it easier to access, aggregate, analyze and share healthcare data. Through our secure FHIR platform, we offer a solution to; break the barriers that hinder innovation and interoperability, meet compliance regulations and leverage the cloud for ubiquitous technology enablement.
Come join our mission-driven team, and be a part of the future of healthcare.
100% Paid Medical and Dental Insurance for Employees
Home Office Stipend
Parental Leave (16 weeks for birthing parents, 3 weeks for non-birthing parents)
Company Meetings with Free Lunch
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.