Do you enjoy constantly trying to shake the nuts and bolts of an application loose? We could use some help documenting failure states, writing unit tests, and in alot of those cases – fixing the problems as well.
The requirements for this position are pretty straightforward! Here’s what we’re looking for:
- In-depth C# programming experience, including unit tests
- Familiar with both Windows and OSX operating systems
- Familiar with profiling, debugging, and performance optimization.
- Contributed to at least one Unity-based project, open source project, or mod.
- Solid knowledge of Unity “lifecycle” issues
- Familiar with some kind of source control (we happen to use PlasticSCM, but knowledge of any kind of source control is helpful).
- Excellent communication / writing skills. We’re a highly collaborative team spanning multiple disciplines, so strong interpersonal communication skills are a must!
We are currently still in Alpha and are looking for a contractor to fill this role. As the product grows, this role could scale with it – to a permanent full-time position, if you are interested!
If you meet most of the criteria for the job listing, we still want to hear from you! We believe in fostering talent and growing/training our team as we believe great human beings come first and building skillsets can happen over time with great humans. Also, if your industry calls the stated role something else, that’s ok too
absurd:joy is a collection of curious humans focused on bringing joy to remote communication. We’re working on Tangle, our team collaboration tool that you can read all about here (https://tangle.app)! We’re an all-remote team spanning the North and South American timezones, and this is intrinsic to our culture! We firmly believe in life beyond work AND loving your work through healthy boundaries and habits, and we do this by supporting our team in having what they need to work where and how they want to. You can read much more detail about our culture here! (https://absurdjoy.com/jobs)
To apply for this job please visit absurdjoy.com.