adyn is on a mission to make scientific discovery more inclusive so everyone can live their healthiest life.
Our vision is to be earth’s most inclusive and patient-centric personalized medicine company. We are living in the age of the “medical research gender gap”—a disparity that exists because the vast majority of biological literature is based on single sex studies of males. Research shows that achieving gender equality in science and medicine will improve our standard of care and long-term health outcomes, not just for women, but for everyone.
Our first product helps individuals identify the best birth control for their unique biology. We do this by integrating two biological readouts: genetics (read one time) and hormone levels (read multiple times throughout your life). By partnering with individuals, adyn provides medically actionable scientific insights and empowers them to proactively optimize their health—from birth control, to fertility, and beyond.
About the role
Our content marketer is a data driven and creative story teller, passionate about making (scientifically accurate) personalized health information accessible for everyone. Creating (or managing the creation of) exquisite content experiences—anything from engaging presentations, workshops, blog posts, campaigns, social media, videos, infographics, podcasts and beyond—this person is a champion of our mission. Our content marketer understands our scientific approach and translates messaging across audiences (business, general audience, medical) and across touchpoints on the customer journey.
adyn’s first content marketing hire shapes the way we reach and communicate with customers. Owning and executing all brand and marketing efforts across channels, our content marketer collaborates at all levels—reaching up and down—to own and execute multiple initiatives. Influential and effective at building trust and providing valuable educational content this person collaborates with the design, performance marketing, medical, and bioinformatics teams to bring adyn’s work to life.
In the first month you will
- Learn adyn’s scientific approach, creative strategy, and review our existing content
- Research and present your own analysis of strategies and tactics found broadly in the consumer digital healthcare space
- Develop customer personas
- Draft strategy for content marketing and SEO
- Start generating content that articulates the brand narrative/story, connects to the individual customer, enhances understanding of product offering, and builds maximum brand equity
In the first quarter you will
- Architect the overall approach to content generation and identify a team of experts to provide medical and/or scientific review
- Develop and implement creative assets and best practices to ensure content is consistently and effectively positioned across all channels and touch points
- Establish a workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content
- Manage a robust content calendar that includes all external communications, content, timing, and ownership across functional teams
- Drive strategic integrated go-to-market plans and collaborate with creative team, performance marketing, and medical teams to ensure a cohesive strategy and consistent, on-brand communications across channels
In the first year you will
- Collaborate cross-functionally to produce a wide variety of content including technical copy, blog posts, social copy, whitepapers, website copy, press releases, and more
- Deeply understand adyn’s customers and their journeys through our various marketing channels, touch points, and product experiences with specific focus on where content is most influential and effective in terms of building trust
- Map content needs and marketing strategies to each customer persona
- Monitor competitive, cultural, and marketing trends, identifying opportunities for new channel expansion, new creative ideas/programs with a sharp eye towards growth
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness and partner with owners of specific content to revise and measure related marketing goals
- Track, analyze, and interpret brand marketing channel performance by setting channel specific KPIs and design dashboards tracking efficacy of marketing efforts and communicate results to drive decision making
- Integrate partner content throughout key brand channels in order to support partnerships and drive sales from partnership efforts
- Background in biology, genetics, healthcare, digital health, women’s health, or a related field preferred; passion for science/medicine required
- Understanding of what it means to work in a regulated industry
- Natural curiosity and enthusiasm for learning new topics
- A minimum of 3 years of experience developing high-quality educational, yet delightful content across a range of formats (e.g., written, visual, hybrid, live/event-based)
- Ability to influence, capable of gathering various functional team members to reach a common goal without direct reporting lines
- Proven experience using persuasive narratives and storytelling to build strong loyalty for consumer brands
- Success generating engaging social media content
- Ability to communicate and empathize with the experiences, needs, and motivations of our customers
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the subject line formatting: [Careers] Content Marketer: Last Name, First Name.
Attach a resume. In the body of your email use 3 – 5 sentences to tell us how you exemplify any of our 6 values and another 3 – 5 sentences to describe a successful content experience (created by you or one of your heroes).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com