adyn is on a mission to make scientific discovery more inclusive so everyone can live their healthiest life.
Our vision is to be earth’s most inclusive and patient-centric personalized medicine company. We are living in the age of the “medical research gender gap”—a disparity that exists because the vast majority of biological literature is based on single sex studies of males. Research shows that achieving gender equality in science and medicine will improve our standard of care and long-term health outcomes, not just for women, but for everyone.
Our first product helps individuals identify the best birth control for their unique biology. We do this by integrating two biological readouts: genetics (read one time) and hormone levels (read multiple times throughout your life). By partnering with individuals, adyn provides medically actionable scientific insights and empowers them to proactively optimize their health—from birth control, to fertility, and beyond.
About the role
Our performance marketer is a data driven leader passionate about making (scientifically accurate) personalized health information accessible for everyone. This person is curious to earn which customers love which product/service and why. Commanding a disciplined approach to analytics, experimentation, and metrics—adyn’s performance marketer is fixated on how to efficiently acquire and retain users.
adyn’s first performance marketing hire shapes the way we reach and communicate with customers. They generate new customer growth, design strategic experiments, analyze results, quickly implement findings and continually optimize our marketing mix for maximum impact. They’ll be responsible for managing our paid marketing spend across channels—ultimately driving performance and revenue. Our data-centric culture enables this work to deeply influence our business and provides countless opportunities to nerd out on things like data collection, visualization, and analytics tools.
In the first month you will
- Learn adyn’s scientific approach, creative strategy, and our existing marketing stack
- Research and present your own analysis of strategies and tactics found broadly in the consumer digital healthcare space
- Develop customer segments
- Draft strategy for paid search & social marketing
In the first quarter you will
- Architect the overall structure of our scalable marketing stack including CRM, marketing automation, analytics, etc.
- Work with design and content strategy team to devise, run, and analyze tests of audience segments, creative, copy, promotions and channels—including social media, paid search, affiliate, paid influencers, display, DRIP, retargeting, referrals, etc.
- Implement strategy for paid search & social marketing
- Track, analyze, and interpret brand marketing channel ROI by setting channel specific CPA, LTV, ROAS KPIs and design dashboards tracking efficacy of marketing efforts and communicate results to drive decision making
In the first year you will
- Build a deep data-driven understanding of our customer’s needs and desires through rigorous customer development and refine customer segments
- Build a deep data-driven understanding of our customer journey through our various marketing channels, touch points, and product experiences
- Optimize the efficiency of channels, creatives, and messaging
- Optimize budget allocation between channels and lead campaign-specific optimizations for conversion
- Test and scale new, emerging, high-impact digital channels
- Track relevant market conditions and innovate to find meaningful growth
- Create and manage aggressive testing frameworks, calendars, and processes to enable ongoing improvement
- Ideate and build A/B testing initiatives (creative, copy, landing pages, etc.)
- Work closely with our creative and leadership teams, providing recommendations to optimize performance and validate hypotheses for acquiring new customers
- 2+ years of hands-on, fast-paced paid search & social marketing experience with a measurable record of driving brand growth
- Experience at an online direct-to-consumer product or service company—ideally from pre-launch or launch through over 50,000 paying customers
- Proven marketer that drives positive ROI by optimizing CPA, LTV, ROAS with a never-ending appetite to optimize bidding/targeting/audience strategies
- Ability to manage a large budget with aggressive targets
- Deep knowledge of platforms’ (e.g., Google Adwords, Facebook/ Instagram, Taboola, Google Analytics, etc.) bidding, serving and optimization intricacies, consistently up-to-date on new releases
- Experience with reporting and visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Google data studio, etc.
Strong analytical skills with a keen ability to question data and existing approaches (SQL required, python a plus)
- Experience in growth forecasting and attribution modeling
- Ability to build and improve multi-channel growth models through advanced analytics
Please email email@example.com.
Use the subject line formatting: [Careers] Performance Marketer: Last Name, First Name.
Attach a resume. In the body of your email use 3 – 5 sentences to tell us how you exemplify any of our 6 values and another 3 – 5 sentences to describe a successful ad campaign experience (created by you or one of your heroes).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org