Transforming the way Professionals get paid
- Help propose and collaborate on new features and design for multiple company websites and landing pages
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Solving issues and debugging
- Work with internal partners across a variety of groups including Management, Support, and Sales
- Responsible for HTML email marketing campaigns, product emails and informational emails.
- Assist in code reviews to assure the website meets specified requirements
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
A little bit about you…
- 5 years of experience building responsive websites
- Must have a solid sense for a quality user experience and design
- Experience working with Jamstack a plus
- Familiarity with a modern front end framework (Vue/React/Angular)
- Experience with dependency management tools: Yarn and NPM
- Experience with HubSpot HubL syntax a plus
- Ability to work in an agile/SCRUM/GIT team environment
- Must be reliable, flexible, punctual and a standout colleague
- Understanding of key website design principles and SEO optimization
At AffiniPay, we’re continuously taking on exciting and interesting problems to define the direction of the financial technology industry and transform the way professionals get paid! Our aim to become leaders in FinTech has fostered our fast-paced, growth-focused culture. We’ve assembled teams of highly collaborative problem solvers who are passionate about both personal and company growth. We are eager to build, work together, and go above and beyond to be industry leaders. We also know that our people are our greatest asset and responsible for our ultimate success. As such, we invest in our team members’ growth and development, recognize accomplishments, and celebrate successes together. We’re building a winning team, and we need more creative, collaborative, and fun-loving people to help us get the job done!
Affini-Perks! We’ve got you covered…
- Competitive compensation structure
- 401K with automatic 5% company contribution
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
- Open PTO plan
- 100% Company-paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Fun offsite quarterly meetings
- AffiniPay Swag Package
- Company lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- All the benefits of a startup culture without the downsides
- The chance to be a vital team member of one of Austin’s fastest-growing companies!
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.affinipay.com.