Software Development Engineer I
Submit your resume for consideration & more information!
Are you a high-energy, highly skilled software development engineer/superhero who wants to build and deliver cutting edge technology that protects millions of people every day? Do you want to invent new technologies while collaborating with the very best software engineers and architects in the world?
Are you ready to build solutions to some of the world’s most complex technical challenges while at the same time doing battle with nefarious Sellers looking to abuse our catalog to derive unfair advantages? Want to use your highly tuned software development skills for good and lead projects for developing sophisticated techniques to build real-time monitor dashboard, support the critical decision related to all Amazon Sellers
Do you keep looking until you find solutions so good they just seem natural? Do you want to push yourself and technology as far as they’ll go with a group of smart and fun people?
If this sounds like you and you have a history of delivery of high performance systems then we want you to join our team!
- Demonstrated proficiency with Java, C++, or equivalent object-oriented programming language
- Object-oriented analysis and design skills
- Good problem solving and ability to develop optimal algorithms
- Understanding of algorithmic design and complexity analysis
- Understanding of relational databases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org