Sr. Compliance Program Manager
Partner Support and Solutions
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing world‐class support, and building loyalty with Amazon’s millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon’s mission of being Earth’s most customer-centric company.
The Network Risk, Continuity, and Response team (NRCR) is responsible for developing and leading PSAS overall compliance and risk mitigation strategies. This team sets the agenda for auditing programs, risk tolerance, regulatory compliance and network stability. Our core mission includes proactively monitoring for risk, ensuring network preparedness, and remediating any issues quickly, efficiently and fairly.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role, you will be responsible for PSAS’s overall compliance and ethical integrity by helping to design compliance policy and leading implementation across the organization. The leader of compliance work description also leads key tasks such as identifying hidden risks that the organization may face and coming up with effective suggestions or recommendations to handle them. This can include: project delivery of risk mitigation related programs, operations-related compliance initiatives, fraud-prevention, and Outsource partner policy review & adherence.
The leader of compliance also ensures that the operations of the organization follow all relevant legal and internal rules by developing and implementing an effective and efficient legal compliance program; proactively auditing processes, documents and practices, and informing and training employees.
This is a global role requiring an ability to communicate effectively with various business teams with all levels of management. The right candidate loves solving complex problems, is passionate about protecting sellers & customers, and has significant ability to deliver results. You should also have strong analytical skills, legal & regulatory experience, and a proven track record of being able to successfully identify a solution, prepare a plan and execute it with successful results.
· Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher
· Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
· Experience defining and executing against program requirements
· 5+ years of experience leading a large scale audit & compliance program
· Conducting and overseeing internal reviews or audits periodically to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
· Conducting or directing the internal investigation of compliance issues
· Informing, educating, and training employees on matters that are associated with regulations and industry practices
· Working with external auditors when needed
· Ensuring and verifying that all regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills which enable ahead of compliance to work effectively with all department members
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to inform and educate employees, and also to file correct and accurate compliance reports with regulating agencies
· Professional certification such as Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)
· Sound knowledge of legal requirements and controls such as Anti-Money Laundering
· An advanced degree in disciplines such as Law, Accounting, or Finance
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org