Asana enables teams to move work forward. Our global User Operations (UO) team is dedicated to helping customers do that quickly. We have a fantastic roster of companies that rely on Asana for their day-to-day collaboration, and our team works hard to ensure that we provide the best support possible. Our Support Operations team (sub-team of UO) empowers UO by enabling and equipping the team with the tools and information they need to provide best in class support to our Asana users, while keeping scale top of mind.
As Asana and UO grows, we are looking to expand the scope of our Support Operations Team by adding a Productivity Manager. This is a brand new role and an exciting opportunity to partner with a group of global, talented individuals on driving our strategy forward. We are looking for someone who leads by example, values transparency, balance, and co-creating with their direct reports. They will provide thought leadership on support productivity, enablement, and operational excellence, as well as coaching and mentoring to their team. This role is ideal for someone who is a strategic thinker with a Learning & Development background, who is eager to expand their scope, and is excited about helping the Asana UO Team scale.
This role will be based out of San Francisco and will be working with a globally diverse team, spread across North America, Ireland, Japan, and Australia.
What you’ll achieve
- Drive strategy around productivity initiatives and programs, focused on Enablement, including onboarding and ongoing education, and Optimization, including our quality and workforce optimization programs.
- Partner with team to identify opportunities and develop initiatives that lead UO to scale while increasing quality and speed.
- Provide thought leadership on support productivity, enablement, and operational excellence.
- Help your team grow and establish programs geared towards enabling internal growth and development across UO.
- Work closely with Support Operations team globally and with the UO Leadership Team to advance changes to improve UO productivity metrics.
- Evaluate UO team performance and monitor UO performance metrics (such as CSAT and SLA), in collaboration with team, to determine areas of opportunity and set clear goals geared towards improvement.
- Build strong relationships across the UO leadership team and cross-functionally with peers on Revenue and CS.
- 4-6 years of relevant program or project management experience
- Experienced people manager
- Creative problem solver
- Experience working in a fast-growing customer-facing organization (support or sales)
- Learning & Development or Enablement background
- Ability to lead with influence and strong stakeholder communication skills
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills
Nice to have
Experience working on a global team in differing time zones
Experience managing people remotely/in other time zones
Experience working for a SaaS company
Familiarity with the Asana tool
Asana enables millions of teams around the world to achieve their goals together, from small projects to strategic initiatives. For the past 5 years, we’ve been named a top workplace by Fortune, Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Built In for our inclusive culture that drives business results. After spending more than two years physically distanced, we’re safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, adding more flexibility to our office-centric hybrid culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.