Manager, Enterprise Sales
As a member of our growing Revenue group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning. And, as a leader, you will have a profound impact on the overall growth of Asana through building out our Midwest territory, defining and expanding our Enterprise pillar.
What you’ll achieve
- Define and develop our Midwest Territory
- Build and lead a successful team comprised of Enterprise Account Executives
- Influence our playbook for Enterprise Sales at Asana
- Set the strategy for some of our largest named accounts
- Drive alignment with supporting teams in Customer Success, Solutions Engineering and Professional Services
- 2+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS
- 5+ years experience in an Enterprise segment
- A passion for coaching and developing sales talent
- History scaling sales teams during periods of high-growth
- Influential and impactful interactions with internal Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal and Sales stakeholders
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The implementation and continued use of a repeatable sales process – MEDDIC, Challenger, etc.
- Comfortable in a culture where Pipeline Generation is key
- Familiarity with both a bottoms up and tops down approach
- Experience in managing teams for both growth and account management motions (hunters and farmers)
- Establish and refine internal processes that help lower rep overhead
- History in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales, Operations, HR and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune’s #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com