Product Marketing Manager, Platform
As companies contend with a shift to hybrid working models, Asana is uniquely positioned to help them drive cross-functional coordination and collaboration that delivers results. The PMM team drives go-to-market strategy by identifying repeatable sales plays and supporting our business teams with compelling product messaging, training, and collateral. We help grow Asana’s business by solving our customers’ critical business challenges and enabling them to succeed in dynamic markets. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on messaging, growth, partnerships, and product development.
In this high-impact role, you’ll determine how to strategically position Asana to our customers and client-facing teams, so they can leverage our platform to solve business challenges across Marketing, Operations, Sales, IT, HR, etc. You will partner closely with product managers, solution engineers, and passionate fellow marketers to bring work management use cases to life for our internal and external audiences.
What you’ll achieve
- Partner with Asana’s Product, PMM, Solutions, and Enablement teams to develop Asana’s product knowledge base by creating centralized subject-matter guides on key use-cases and product areas such as reporting, workflows, automation, integrations, portfolio management, project management, and goal tracking.
- Build a product knowledge-sharing program that uplevels the business team’s familiarity and expertise with all facets of our product.
- Create internal, on-demand content that can be used by customer-facing teams to improve product knowledge and address just-in-time customer questions.
- Deliver customer-facing content to help Asana’s prospects and customers understand how to use our platform to achieve their business and operational goals.
- 7+ years of experience in technical or product-focused roles across product marketing, solution engineering, or professional services. (Bonus points if experience is working on products related to operations, workflow, or project management.)
- Experience working with or enabling go-to-market teams like sales, solution engineering, customer success, and professional services in SaaS companies.
- Experience crafting compelling product content that communicates the use-cases, business value, and capabilities of complex enterprise solutions.
- Hands-on capability to create a range of marketing collateral, including slide pitch decks, ebooks, videos, demos, and event/webinar content.
- Proven track record of speaking in front of and influencing internal, external, and global audiences.
- Experience working with customer-facing teams in direct sales cycles.
Asana enables millions of teams around the world to achieve their goals together, from small projects to strategic initiatives. For the past 5 years, we’ve been named a top workplace by Fortune, Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Built In for our inclusive culture that drives business results. After spending more than two years physically distanced, we’re safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, adding more flexibility to our office-centric hybrid culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.