Manager, Enterprise Solutions Engineering – Remote
The Solutions team at Asana is a team of Solutions Engineers, Solutions Consultants and Technical Solutions Engineers who are collectively responsible for providing strategic and technical expertise in sales pursuits in order to deliver value-driven solutions to customers.
As Manager, Enterprise Solutions Engineering, you will be responsible for leading a team of Solutions Engineers for the West region. You will lead and inspire a fast-growing team of experienced Solutions Engineers who play a critical role in helping Asana’s largest customers and prospects understand the value of the platform.
You must be a hands-on leader who enjoys getting into the details while also being able to think and act strategically. You will act as a mentor for your team, partnering with them on deal strategy, providing technical coaching, driving demo excellence and identifying opportunities to better operationalize the Solutions Engineering team. You will report into the Head of Enterprise Solutions Engineering and partner with them to shape the overall strategy for the team and the broader Solutions organization. You will work cross-functionally with the rest of the Solutions team, Sales, Customer Success, Product, Engineering, Security, Marketing and other internal teams to influence and contribute to the growth of Asana’s Enterprise business.
The Solutions Engineering team uses their deep product knowledge, expertise in how companies use and deploy SaaS applications, and ability to remove technical barriers to demonstrate the “art of the possible” to customers and partner with our sales teams to drive towards a close. The team directly impacts Asana’s product roadmap by serving as a key voice of the customer to our Product and Engineering teams.
You will join a rapidly growing team who is instrumental in helping our customers thrive, and in ensuring Asana achieves its revenue goals.
What You’ll Achieve
- Grow and retain a team of experienced Solutions Engineers through recruitment, coaching and development
- Leverage your experience working large Enterprise deals to provide hands-on strategy, technical, and demo coaching for your team, directly impacting the success of Asana’s largest accounts
- Drive Solutions Engineering efficiency by improving processes and workflows for the team
- Partner with the Head of Enterprise Solutions Engineering and Head of Solutions to continue to build the vision for a successful and growing Solutions Engineering team
- Contribute to the Enterprise playbook for Land/Expand Sales at Asana and the Enterprise product vision and roadmap
- Partner cross-functionally with many teams across our business including Solutions, Sales, Product, Engineering, Security, Marketing and Customer Success
- Be a key player in influencing how Asana achieves its revenue goals
- 6+ years experience in a Solutions/Sales Engineering or Consulting organization (or equivalent client-facing team) in a B2B SaaS environment
- 3+ years of demonstrated success as a manager for a Solutions/Sales Engineering team at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience scaling teams during periods of high growth; proven ability to attract, hire, grow and retain experienced Solutions Engineering talent
- Experience working large Enterprise deals with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience coaching Solutions Engineers on deal and demo strategy, and triaging problems that require technical expertise
- Skilled in navigating cross-functional relationships and collaborating to drive buy-in from internal and external senior-level decision makers
- Results-oriented and data-driven leader with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics to manage your business and inform decision making
- Proven ability to proactively identify opportunities to improve areas of the business and a bias towards action to address them
- Self-starter with demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high growth environment
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune’s #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com