Website BCG Digital Ventures
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Strategic Design at BCGDV
Our strategic design team builds businesses that humans love. They do that by transforming what humans value into business value. They address myriad business challenges that span from Future Visioning and Insights to Businesses, Products, Services and Systems as well as Marketing, Sales, Communications, Culture and Empowerment. They work to uncover the intangible attitudes, behaviors, and motivations that drive people’s choices and desires and create contextually impactful venture/business opportunities and platforms through empathetic design thinking.
In this role you will:
- Strategy and research
- Conduct quantitative research investigations that help strategically frame, validate or challenge other forms of research
- Develop ethnographic research and contextual design investigations to understand customer behaviors, pain points, needs and aspirations
- Contribute to deep trend analysis and research of interesting exemplars in the marketplace
- Identify insights from customer research and market analysis
- Bring your research to life through personas, customer journeys, insight-opportunity frameworks, system maps, stories and scenarios
- Collaborative design and development
- Contribute unique ideas within multidisciplinary workshops, meetings and immersion sessions and bring them to life through visual communication and strong written narratives leveraging your immersive, story-telling skills
- Help with the design and facilitation of co-creation sessions as well as immersive workshops (in-person as well as virtual)
- Use divergent design thinking techniques for the conceptual development of products, services and/or physical connected form-factors
- Converge innovative ideas to a set of digital and tangible products, services and/or physical connected form-factors in partnership with venture architects, product managers and engineering
- Communicate design ideas using techniques, including product concepts, service models, customer journeys, industrial designs, system maps and/or infographics
- Iteratively design, test and refine disruptive products and services
- Partner in a cross-disciplinary fashion with business strategists, product managers, technologists and growth architects to ensure that new ventures and business builds are set up to deliver strategic value in line with design intent
- Observe and engage audiences within the markets of interest to test commercialization assumptions for audience capture and scaling
- Practice development
- Contribute to the evolution of strategic design approaches throughout BCG Digital Ventures
- Communicate insights, concepts and design rationales to internal and external audiences
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in design, business, psychology, strategy, marketing or another relevant field; or equivalent work experience
- Postgraduate qualification or significant experience in a relevant industry
- Outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating strong human-centered design capabilities across a diverse range of projects
- Significant experience with ethnographic research (quantitative and qualitative), divergent exploration, conceptual development and craft of design (industrial / graphic / behavior / HCI, etc.)
- Background with product prototyping and testing, future visioning and strategy development
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.