Product Ops Associate
A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform with the bold vision of democratizing access to financial services in Latin America. We enable any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users’ financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latin American financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate and driven team. We are currently 70 people, projected to be 100+ by the end of 2021. Our team currently represents 15 nationalities and we have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City, and São Paulo – while a large portion of us works remotely.
We are tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
Since starting our adventure in May 2019, we have raised $56m from the leading VC investors globally.
You can read more about us and why we’re doing what we’re doing here and here.
About the team:
We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
We are pragmatic and customer focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
We communicate transparently. We do weekly all hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us there’s no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3pm and 6pm, CEST timezone.
Also, we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures and YCombinator
You are on the right path to be part of an awesome team at Belvo which is focused and dedicated to enable the product development of the company, which includes being creative and proactive to provide all the necessary inputs to create the best Open Finance solution of Latin America. We use technology as a way to democratize access to allow the integration with financial and non-financial institutions.
The operations team at Belvo is in charge of guaranteeing access to financial institutions, understanding the products offered by these institutions and ensuring the quality of the product we deliver to our clients.
We find ways to access new products and institutions, research financial services, facilitate the understanding of the products for the development of integration, explore the opportunities and help Belvo to expand in an efficient way. Some of the tasks you will be involved are:
- Collaborate in the day-to-day running of general operations
- Getting things done.
- You will be pragmatic, act fast and wear many different hats across teams and projects
- Lead special research projects and initiatives
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, and go-to-market to drive implementation of high priority projects
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of internal operations
- Identify potential quality improvements of the product, plan solutions together with the product team and ensure the solution is properly tested
- This is a role with the opportunity for a lot of growth – you must be passionate about seeking to learn and grow with the company
This position may be for you if:
- 2+ years of experience with digital products in technology field and/or financial ecosystem
- Strong creative mind
- Experience in establishing and delivering KPIs
- Experience solving complex problems in elegant and efficient ways
- Adaptable, enjoy fast-paced environments and thrive when you have to multitask under tight deadlines
- Open to learn and are interested in understanding and deepening your knowledge of finance, fintech and technology in Latin America
- A bachelors/masters degree or equivalent from a top-tier university
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Fintech and SaaS past experience
- API’s testing experience (Postman or other tools)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Portuguese language skill
🚀 Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
🔆 Flexible working hours
🔝 Remote friendly
🐶 Pet friendly
🧘🏾♀️ Access to mental health service
👩🏻⚕️ Health Insurance
🎊 Paid time off on your birthday
🌎 Work from any office twice per year
💻 Renew your laptop every 2 years
🙋 Training Budget
😎 Team building events
🙀 Bank holidays swap inside the same month
🔋 Fitness/ wellness stipends
🚀 Yearly offsite
🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🍻 Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.