A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform with the bold vision of democratizing access to financial services in Latin America. We enable any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users’ financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latin American financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate and driven team. We are currently 70 people, projected to be 100+ by the end of 2021. Our team currently represents 15 nationalities and we have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City, and São Paulo – while a large portion of us works remotely.
We are tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
Since starting our adventure in May 2019, we have raised $56m from the leading VC investors globally.
About the team:
We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
We are pragmatic and customer-focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
We communicate transparently. We do weekly all-hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us, there’s no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3 pm and 6 pm, CEST timezone.
Also, we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures, and YCombinator.
- Full pipeline management: make demos, elaborate sales proposals/quotes, negotiate, and close deals.
- Become a domain expert in Fintech and Open Banking in Latin America.
- Work closely with BDRs to validate qualified prospects, while working with Marketing to follow-up on targeted campaigns.
- Collaborate with our Onboarding team to ensure new customers’ smooth hand-off so the intended go-live timeline is met.
- Establish active communication and work strategically with our Customer Success team to facilitate cross-sells, upsells, and renewals.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to create the necessary strategies for new accounts acquisition.
This position may be for you if:
- +3 years of experience in sales, business development, or customer success, preferably within financial services, fintech, API selling, or related companies.
- You are native in Spanish and fluent in English; Portuguese is a plus!
- Experience engaging multi-faceted deals, where there’s more than one DM or more than one opportunity within the company you are prospecting.
- Horsepower to understand, elaborate, and explain detailed and complex ideas in a very clear (easy) and logical way.
- You are adaptable and thrive in fast-paced environments. Belvo is creating a new industry in Latam, we need you to be dynamic and ready to adapt as our market and needs do.
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others, identify insiders/champions that can push deals forward, build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Experience using Hubspot, Salesforce, or a comparable CRM tool.
- Results-oriented mindset, perseverance/motivation to achieve individual quotas, as well as a team and company goals.
- You have experience working in Latin America.
- Past experience in Fintech, Financial services, API selling, or consultative selling in B2B companies (data-driven).
- Active in social media (Linkedin).
- Have participated in technology sales before.
- You have an understanding of Open Banking.
🚀 Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
🔆 Flexible working hours
🔝 Remote friendly
🐶 Pet friendly
🧘🏾♀️ Access to mental health service
👩🏻⚕️ Health Insurance
🎊 Paid time off on your birthday
🌎 Work from any office twice per year
💻 Renew your laptop every 2 years
🙋 Training Budget
😎 Team building events
🙀 Bank holidays swap inside the same month
🔋 Fitness/ wellness stipends
🚀 Yearly offsite
🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🍻 Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.