Enrichment Product Manager
A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform with the bold vision of democratizing access to financial services in Latin America. We enable any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users’ financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latin American financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate and driven team. We are currently 70 people, projected to be 100+ by the end of 2021. Our team currently represents 15 nationalities and we have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City, and São Paulo – while a large portion of us works remotely.
We are tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
Since starting our adventure in May 2019, we have raised $56m from the leading VC investors globally.
You can read more about us and why we’re doing what we’re doing here and here.
About the team:
We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
We are pragmatic and customer focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
We communicate transparently. We do weekly all hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us there’s no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3pm and 6pm, CEST timezone.
Also, we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures, and YCombinator
The Data squad will be in charge of delivering the best financial data to fintechs through building the most complete, secure and reliable source of aggregation data in Latin America.
We will leverage our growing data from bank, fiscal and gig connections to provide the best out of the box data aggregation integrations to help Latam fintechs innovate faster.
As a Product Manager of this strategic squad, you will:
- Work closely with customers, business development and operations to understand how financial data can bring more value and accelerate fintech successes in Latam
- Own a product area, the roadmap, and the results, in collaboration with product leadership
- Understand deeply how each fintech use case works and how they could be disrupted through automated and packaged financial data. Become the “go-to” person in Belvo regarding the data aggregation opportunities
- Structure problems, identify opportunities, define the strategy and vision for our data aggregation solution at Belvo
- Shape the roadmap for your cross-functional development team, using data to maximize the impact
- Build in a lean and iterative way, quickly validate your assumptions and ship fast/often
- Partner with Engineering and Design to define specs, requirements, and acceptance criteria for deliverables, ensuring your team is doing the right things
- Partner with all stakeholders to make each product release a big success
- Interact with partners, customers and prospects to assess market trends and customer demand to drive the ideation, and development of new capabilities
- Set the metrics to measure the success of our data aggregation product
This position may be for you if:
- 2+ years of experience as Fintech Product Manager in a B2C, B2B SaaS or developer-tool type software products
- Demonstrated leadership experience in successfully building and shipping fintech products
- Experience in fast-paced or startup environment working with Agile methodologies
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in technology or have done some coding
- Proven experience working closely with engineering, operations, sales, marketing, design and other key stakeholders in the delivery of tech products, with a strong ability to communicate and prioritize
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, including strong data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for articulating customer challenges, with the ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to define and translate a vision into detailed and actionable plans
- Excellent spoken and written English
- You personally built an integration with an API in the past
- Proven experience working with a data science team to leverage raw data and convert it to a highly intelligent and successful product
- You have experience working as a data scientist yourself
- You’ve launched your own startup
🚀 Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
🔆 Flexible working hours
🔝 Remote friendly
🐶 Pet friendly
🧘🏾♀️ Access to mental health service
👩🏻⚕️ Health Insurance
🎊 Paid time off on your birthday
🌎 Work from any office twice per year
💻 Renew your laptop every 2 years
🙋 Training Budget
😎 Team building events
🙀 Bank holidays swap inside the same month
🔋 Fitness/ wellness stipends
🚀 Yearly offsite
🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🍻 Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.