Tech Sourcer – Researcher
A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform with the bold vision of democratizing access to financial services in Latin America. We enable any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users’ financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latin American financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate and driven team. We are more than 100 people, our team currently represents 26 nationalities and we have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City, and São Paulo – while a large portion of us works remotely.
We are tackling a very stimulating problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
Since starting our adventure in May 2019, we have raised $56m from the leading VC investors globally.
About the team:
We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
We are pragmatic and customer-focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
We communicate transparently. We do weekly all-hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us, there’s no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3 pm and 6 pm, CEST timezone.
Also, we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures, and YCombinator.
- Sourcing, screening and engaging the best talent in technology and product team
- Partnering with recruiters and hiring managers to provide qualified leads for our pipeline in the deadline needed.
- Being the first point of contact for talent coming into Belvo, establishing great communication with candidates and providing them an excellent candidate experience.
- Developing and executing new outside-the-box research strategies, including discovering and shaping new sourcing tools for the hiring team.
- Understanding and identifying Belvo’s competitor landscape and applying it into our research strategy.
- Understanding, using and applying qualitative and quantitative data into our decision-making process to optimize our searching approach.
- Working independently, with little direction and in a cross-functional, international, asynchronous and ambitious team.
This position may be for you if:
- 2+ years of experience in tech recruitment (can be a consultancy/ headhunting or scale-up company)
- Proven working knowledge of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Experience in recruitment platforms, social media recruitment, etc.
- You are logical, data driven, analytical and with a can-do mentality.
- You are adaptable, enjoy fast-paced environments and thrive when you have to multitask under tight deadlines
- Articulate and clear in all forms of communication (written and verbal).
- Open to learning and are interested in understanding and deepening your knowledge in all company areas.
- Extremely high attention to detail and methodical in how you work.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Spanish or Portuguese
- Knowledge of ATS
- Familiarity with HR KPI’s as Time-to-hire, time-to fill, etc.
- International experience and thrive in a multicultural environment
🚀 Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
🔆 Flexible working hours
🔝 Remote friendly
🐶 Pet friendly
🧘🏾♀️ Access to mental health service
👩🏻⚕️ Health Insurance
🎊 Paid time off on your birthday
🌎 Work from any office twice per year
💻 Renew your laptop every 2 years
🙋 Training Budget
😎 Team building events
🙀 Bank holidays swap inside the same month
🔋 Fitness/ wellness stipends
🚀 Yearly offsite
🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🍻 Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.