Customer Success Manager
A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform with the bold vision of democratizing access to financial services in Latin America. We enable any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latin American financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate and driven team. We are more than 100 people, our team currently represents 22 nationalities and we have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City, and São Paulo – while a large portion of us works remotely.
We are tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
Since starting our adventure in May 2019, we have raised $56m from the leading VC investors globally.
About the team:
We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
We are pragmatic and customer-focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
We communicate transparently. We do weekly all-hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us, there’s no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3 pm and 6 pm, CEST timezone.
Also, we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures, and YCombinator.
- Be a key early player at the most senior level of a growing Customer Success team, managing a very select list of our most strategic Customers and important initiatives.
- You will guide and advise customers through each stage of the customer journey, with a key focus on value realization and usage expansion.
- Master Belvo’s product and platform and be an expert resource on Belvo’s current and future product offerings.
- Guide Belvo’s customers in achieving maximum value from our solutions. To be successful, you will deep dive into their use cases to help them implement Open Finance solutions that best meet their needs.
- Monitor and manage the long-term health of your customers by identifying and anticipating areas of risk or concern, including usage, engagement, and satisfaction metrics.
- Meet regularly with Product and Engineering teams to incorporate and prioritize customer feedback, and inform the roadmap.
- Develop account plans for key customers with customer-specific goals and drive them forward with the collaboration and support of the rest of the Belvo team.
This position may be for you if:
- You have 3+ years of work experience in a customer success or account management role that requires deep product knowledge, ideally for a technical and complex product at a SaaS or developer-tool / API company
- You have at least +5 years of working experience with the Latam market and speak Spanish fluently
- You have a strong ability to empathize with others and can facilitate professional conversations and outcomes with customers and internal teams
- You build strong, trusted relationships with various customers roles, from developers to Executives, and know-how to deep dive into their requests to understand their underlying needs
- You are excited to become an expert on Belvo’s solutions and deep dive into a variety of customer use cases that require Open Finance solutions across Latin America
- High level of intuition, with the ability to prioritize tasks independently and quickly pivot between requests
- You have strong organizational skills, are detail-obsessed, process-driven. You always look for ways to do things better, at scale.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different stakeholders
- You have good spoken and written English
- Familiarity with Fintech, Open Banking and PSD2 regulation in Europe
- Experience working with highly technical customers
- Fluency in Spanish, both written and verbal
🚀 Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
🔆 Flexible working hours
🔝 Remote friendly
🐶 Pet friendly
🧘🏾♀️ Access to mental health service
👩🏻⚕️ Health Insurance
🎊 Paid time off on your birthday
🌎 Work from any office twice per year
💻 Renew your laptop every 2 years
🙋 Training Budget
😎 Team building events
🙀 Bank holidays swap inside the same month
🔋 Fitness/ wellness stipends
🚀 Yearly offsite
🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🍻 Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.