A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform for Latam that enables any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users’ financial information, through one easy-to-use API.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate and driven team based in Mexico City and Barcelona that is tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
You can read more about us and why we’re doing what we’re doing here and here.
About the team:
We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in our Barcelona or Mexico City offices and others prefer remote. For us there’s no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection
We are not fans of legacy infrastructure and “that’s how it has always been done”, so we try to be as clean as possible creating everything from scratch. But we’re not afraid to take shortcuts to reach our goal
Also we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures and YCombinator
- As part of the Business Development and Sales team you will be the technical face of Belvo to our partners and customers
- You will be expected to have technical implementation conversations with PMs and engineers working for our prospects or customers during the sales process
- Once signed, you will support customers with their integration of the Belvo API using a variety of tools already available. It’s expected that you become familiar with these tools to accomplish this
- Knowing what the status of every integration that you are in charge of will be key to this position, your team will count on you to follow up and steer every one of these processes
- Every day, you will interact with customers in one way or another, learn from them and leverage these insights to ensure their continued success as they integrate with Belvo
- Become the in-house subject matter expert in Belvo integrations, backend, and frontend for different use cases in different financial products (personal lending, SME lending, personal finance, mortgages, auto loans, investments, insurance, and others)
- Take ownership and develop best practices that can serve as a guide to other team members
- This is a highly collaborative position, you will be part of a small and agile Business Development team and constantly interact with our product and engineering teams to learn and solve our prospects and customers questions and issues
You can be part of the gang if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant Software Developer role using one of these languages: Ruby, Node.js or Python
- Degree in Computer Science, Design, Engineering or similar
- Experience with API development platforms like Postman or Swagger
- Proven expertise in performing third-party API integrations
- Strong communication in English and Spanish (both written and verbal) and time management skills
- Proven ability to lead technical conversations and discussions (whether in person or via video/call) with large number of stakeholders
- Demonstrated project management skills in fast-paced, high-accountability, and large-stakes environments to drive development projects from inception to fruition
- A passion to accomplish objectives as part of a team and highly proactive attitude
- Fintech and SaaS past experience
- Relevant programming knowledge in PHP, Go, Java, etc.
🚀 Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
🔆 Flexible working hours
🔝 Remote friendly
🎊 Paid time off on your birthday
🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🍻 Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
🙋 Training Budget
😎 Team building events
🙀 Bank holidays swap inside the same month
🔋 Fitness/ wellness stipends
🚀 Yearly offsite
$MXN 55,000 – $MXN 75,000 (monthly gross) + equity
To apply for this job please visit recruiterflow.com.