A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform with the bold vision of democratizing access to financial services in Latin America. We enable any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users’ financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latin American financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate and driven team. We are currently 70 people, projected to be 100+ by the end of 2021. Our team currently represents 15 nationalities and we have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City, and São Paulo – while a large portion of us works remotely.
We are tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
Since starting our adventure in May 2019, we have raised $56m from the leading VC investors globally.
About the team:
We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
We are pragmatic and customer-focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
We communicate transparently. We do weekly all-hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us, there’s no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3 pm and 6 pm, CEST timezone.
Also, we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures, and YCombinator.
- Sourcing, screening and hiring the best talent in LATAM: tech, product, biz, etc.
- Understand and identify competitor landscape and apply intel to research strategies and decision making
- Proactively seek the team’s input and enjoy bouncing ideas off of each other
- Proactively update research techniques
- Work independently with autonomy in an international environment
- Maintaining high volume of sensitive information and building scalable structure around data
- Partnering with hiring partners across different countries
- Full cycle recruiting experience across multiple tech/product disciplines
- Data-driven recruitment: you will be familiar with hiring KPI’s
This position may be for you if:
- 2+ years of experience in tech recruitment (can be a consultancy/ headhunting)
- Proven working knowledge of technology, technical roles and technical skills
- Experience in recruitment platforms, social media recruitment, etc.
- Experience in establishing and delivering KPIs and have a demonstrable track record of professional success
- You are logical, data driven, analytical with a can-do mentality
- You are adaptable, enjoy fast-paced environments and thrive when you have to multitask under tight deadlines
- Articulate and clear in all forms of communication (written and verbal)
- Open to learn and are interested in understanding and deepening your knowledge in all company areas.
- You approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively
- Extremely high attention to detail and methodical in how you work
- International experience and thrive in a multicultural environment
- Excellent spoken and written English and Spanish or Portuguese
- Knowledge of ATS: greenhouse, ashby, recruiterflow, level, etc.
- Start-up international experience
- Familiarity with recruitment KPI’s as Time-to-hire, time-to fill, etc.
- Experience recruiting in Latin America
🚀 Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
🔆 Flexible working hours
🔝 Remote friendly
🐶 Pet friendly
🧘🏾♀️ Access to mental health service
👩🏻⚕️ Health Insurance
🎊 Paid time off on your birthday
🌎 Work from any office twice per year
💻 Renew your laptop every 2 years
🙋 Training Budget
😎 Team building events
🙀 Bank holidays swap inside the same month
🔋 Fitness/ wellness stipends
🚀 Yearly offsite
🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🍻 Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.