A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform with the bold vision of democratizing access to financial services in Latin America. We enable any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users’ financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latin American financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate and driven team. We are currently 70 people, projected to be 100+ by the end of 2021. Our team currently represents 15 nationalities and we have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City, and São Paulo – while a large portion of us works remotely.
We are tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
Since starting our adventure in May 2019, we have raised $56m from the leading VC investors globally.
About the team:
We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
We are pragmatic and customer-focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
We communicate transparently. We do weekly all-hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us, there’s no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3 pm and 6 pm, CEST timezone.
Also, we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures, and YCombinator.
- Own the product strategy
- Operating at different perspectives: creating long term vision as well as being hands-on when needed and working alongside a team to build and drive.
- Doing what it takes to make your product or team successful, whether that involves setting up processes for scale or working closely with a customer to get to a happy outcome for them.
- Create and manage product strategy, drive roadmaps, project plans, and clear product specifications that consistently deliver quality products.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, legal, risk, finance, and operations to assess cross-partner value, scope of effort, usability, and priority of product features.
- Build an efficient process to deliver customer value iteratively, managing products through various launch phases and follow-on releases. Ensure high return on development capacity
- Act as evangelist for our products and customers to build awareness within the organization
- Interact with partners, customers and prospects to assess market trends and customer demand to drive the ideation and development of new capabilities
- Champion a data-driven approach to optimization of various revenue streams and product offerings
- Empower and inspire the various teams; recruit, lead and develop future leaders while providing mentorship, feedback and guidance
- Engage product and engineering leaders to design and polish the ultimate end-to-end customer journey and experience
- Work closely with regional leadership to strategize on business development and partnership approaches and agreements
- Hire, lead and mentor a team of world class product manager, technical writer, designer and researcher
- Lead a research and design team to provide the best user and developer experience
This position may be for you if:
- 8+ years of work experience (of which 3+ leading PM’s with multifunctional squads) on a hyper growth company with a complex product at a B2B SaaS company and/or B2B Fintech
- Experience managing managers, including hiring great talent and helping them grow in their careers.
- Experience building processes to keep lean/agile product releases at scale
- Experience building and structuring a product team (with >20 members) to maximize impact while keeping an agile process
- Proven ability to work across the company on highly cross functional initiatives
- Experience building developer-facing products, and high empathy for developers and understanding of their tools, processes and preferences
- Ability to set vision, inspire teams to elevate their ambitions, and collaborate with them to improve pace and quality of execution
- An ability to bring clarity and simplicity to ambiguous situations involving complex tradeoffs.
- Resourcefulness, pragmatism and hands-on mentality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for addressing different types of audiences, large and small, technical and non-technical.
- Experience leading product teams across organizations: dealing with cross-team requests, planning the company strategy, etc.
- Proven track record in agile environments with daily or weekly releases to production
- Used to work setting-up OKR’s
- Proven experience managing, educating and mentoring data driven teams (Mixpanel, Amplitude, Tableau, Looker)
- Experience with AB testing and design systems
- Engineering background is a must
- Pixel perfect mentality and attention to details (focusing on building a net user experience)
- Track record of success and fast progression in highly meritocratic environments
- You are a charismatic leader people get behind and are extremely effective at leading multiple department heads and their highly collaborative teams, to execute on the company’s vision and OKRs
- You are logical, data driven, analytical and have experience solving complex problems in elegant and efficient ways
- You are adaptable, enjoy fast-paced environments and thrive when you have to multitask under tight deadlines
- International experience and thrive in a multicultural environment
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience building API product
- Experience working in Latin America
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese, both written and verbal
🚀 Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
🔆 Flexible working hours
🔝 Remote friendly
🐶 Pet friendly
🧘🏾♀️ Access to mental health service
👩🏻⚕️ Health Insurance
🎊 Paid time off on your birthday
🌎 Work from any office twice per year
💻 Renew your laptop every 2 years
🙋 Training Budget
😎 Team building events
🙀 Bank holidays swap inside the same month
🔋 Fitness/ wellness stipends
🚀 Yearly offsite
🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🍻 Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.