This position can be based in Austin, TX or Dallas, TX
As a Corporate Recruiter you will be joining our People Team, reporting to our Head of People. Our team is passionate about finding world-class talent and providing an excellent candidate experience while doing so. You’ll be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting and understand the importance of each step of the process. Networking comes naturally to you, and you thrive off of making connections that may not naturally happen. You identify, develop, and execute effective sourcing strategies to build teams and organizations. You’re a champion of both the business and talent. You are responsible for finding talent through the relationships you make and the creative and innovative sourcing techniques you employ.
Your Day to Day
- From sourcing to signing, you will manage full lifecycle recruiting, including candidate interview scheduling, offer negotiation and process, salary recommendations, and offer delivery
- Own your recruiting strategy and deliver a diverse candidate slate to hiring managers
- Build relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals with a consultative approach being a valued thought partner to them
- Effectively manage and build relationships and consult on industry trends with internal business partners
- Participate in quarterly team goal initiatives and metrics, including workflow and process improvement
- Collaborate across teams to support progress and share best practices; Partner with marketing and branding to ensure job advertising strategies align with hiring needs
- Partner with cross-functional team members on matters related to onboarding, training, benefits, and equipment
- You’ll also help provide a respectful and fair experience for all candidates, in line with our company values
A little About You:
- 3+ years of full lifecycle in-house recruiting experience
- Previous experience recruiting across multiple lines of business, both tech and non-tech (engineering, marketing, finance, customer experience, and legal)
- You’re tech-savvy and have a thorough understanding of applicant tracking systems such as Lever as well as BambooHR (or other HRIS systems), Google Apps, and online chat/communication tools
- You are an experienced sourcer with a demonstrated ability to identify and elevate the voices and profiles of under-represented talent, including creatively finding ways to identify mission-driven talent beyond Linkedin
- You have experience creating and publishing communications related to talent branding on various social platforms
- Possess a can-do attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, pragmatic demeanor
- You’re great at multitasking, can flex and work within multiple functions as needed
- You’re a problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement. You’re always learning and can effectively articulate opportunities and new strategies to business partners
- Comfortable in a high-growth startup environment: you’re resourceful, action-oriented, resilient, proactive, hands-on, calm under pressure, unfazed by multiple competing priorities, and OK with ambiguity and change
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent years of experience.
What We Offer You:
- Generous compensation package
- Stock options
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We value diversity at Bestow. We hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team. Bestow does not sponsor applicants for work visas at this time.
Who We Are
Bestow is the first full-stack life insurance company, using technology to make coverage accessible to millions of underserved families. With Bestow, buying life insurance can take as little as five minutes and is 100% digital — No doctors. No needles. Just coverage. As an omnichannel software provider, Bestow powers best-in-class life insurance products and experiences for leading consumer brands.
Founded in 2016, Bestow is reimagining the 400-year-old, $7 trillion life insurance industry to democratize access to valuable financial products. We are backed by leading investors and partners including Valar Ventures, NEA, 8VCd, Sammons Financial Group and MunichRe.
Tagged as: analytics, data science, dataclear, healthcare, jupyter, machine learning, PHI, python, R, research
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.