Senior Marketing Analyst
As a Sr. Marketing Analyst you will facilitate experiments and provide data insights and reports for marketing initiatives. You will work closely with the Marketing team to deeply understand their business and enable their operations through data. You love and have experience in marketing analytics, specifically with digital marketing channels at an e-commerce business.
You will work closely with other analysts on your team, data engineers, product managers, as well as dedicated Marketing stakeholders. We are a test and learn culture, and continually run experiments to test hypotheses. You are ready to jump in to solved tough problems quickly and use data to answer questions, analyze user behavior, and monitor performance and have exceptional time management and communication skills.
Do you want to build products to reinvent a centuries old industry? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
What You Can Expect To Work On:
Web Analytics: We know our customer segments well and continually optimize the marketing site to meet their needs. You will collect and analyze user behavior on the site, recording the pathing and interaction hot spots on key pages and from that develop actionable insights for improvement (i.e UX or content changes)
Brand Metrics: We use third-party tools to monitor brand metrics such as sentiment, share of voice, awareness, consideration and more. You will work with those vendors and tools to gather a view on brand health and work with the internal team to develop actions or tests to improve over time.
Ad Hoc Requests: Given the nature of digital marketing, things are constantly moving and changing. Our Marketing stakeholders often have curiosities or “investigations” that we will request of you. It might be understanding a particular channel’s recent performance, or looking at funnel changes that may be influencing our ability to purchase media at current rates, etc. We imagine these projects to be 20-25% of your time and we’re looking for someone with the “can do” attitude to get excited by digging in and making daily impact.
Data Insights: We leverage Google BigQuery as our data warehouse and Sisense as our business intelligence tool. You will own and design reports and dashboards for the Marketing team using these tools and other marketing platforms and datasets.
Reporting: We are a growing business and we work with many partners, so turning our data into insights is paramount to our success. You will help develop new reporting and continuously improve existing reports to deliver key insights into our business. RequirementsGather requirements from stakeholders, offer and iterate on solutions. Create reports and dashboards and ensure regular weekly, monthly, or quarterly delivery. Develop tracking and reporting for all marketing activities.
A Little About You:
- 5+ years of data analytics and/or marketing analytics experience
- You have professional experience with using data warehouses such as Google BigQuery or Amazon Redshift
- Data visualization is something you are passionate about, so you are an expert user of business intelligence tools like Tableau, Google DataStudio, Sisense or Looker
- Writing optimized SQL queries is a fun challenge for you every day
- Collaborating deeply with business partners is something you’re excited to do
- Exceptional quantitative skills & fluency with data and its interpretation in ecommerce
- Proficiency with Google Tag Manager, Segment, Tealium, or another tag management platforms as well as deep proficiency with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Heap or other web analytics tools
- Deep familiarity with digital marketing analytics, with fluency in attribution models, CLTV models, response modeling, cohort conversion studies and other marketing analytics techniques
- You excel at time management and keep clear priorities
- Bonus if you have professional experience with Python 3
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication
- A desire and willingness to learn
- Initiative and motivation to make things happen
- Time management in situations with competing priorities, confidently balance sense of urgency with quality
- Deeply understand business processes and stakeholder goals to collaboratively create bespoke insights
- Write SQL queries to pull and transform data to answer stakeholder questions
- Write Python code using common analytics packages like pandas and plotly to create powerful visual insights
- Gather requirements from stakeholders, offer and iterate on solutions
- Create reports and dashboards and ensure their regular weekly, monthly, or quarterly delivery
- Develop tracking and reporting for all marketing activities
- Partner with channel leads to manage the entire tracking lifecycle
- Evolve Bestow’s analytical approach to website measurement, performance marketing, measuring and optimize partner performance, brand measurement, and more
- Document your business unit’s metrics and maintain/own a dictionary of their metadata
- Design powerful visualizations for executive level audiences that tell the data’s story and be the steward of that knowledge
- Readily assist with ad-hoc or unplanned data and reporting requests
What We Can Offer You:
- Generous compensation package
- Stock options
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Choose your computer setup (13” or 16” MacBook Pro)
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We value diversity at Bestow. We hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team. Bestow does not sponsor applicants for work visas at this time.
Who We Are
Bestow is the first full-stack life insurance company, using technology to make coverage accessible to millions of underserved families. With Bestow, buying life insurance can take as little as five minutes and is 100% digital — No doctors. No needles. Just coverage. As an omnichannel software provider, Bestow powers best-in-class life insurance products and experiences for leading consumer brands.
Founded in 2016, Bestow is reimagining the 400-year-old, $7 trillion life insurance industry to democratize access to valuable financial products. We are backed by leading investors and partners including Valar Ventures, NEA, 8VCd, Sammons Financial Group and MunichRe.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org