AEM Support Engineer
We are looking for an AEM Support Engineer to provide support and troubleshooting services, and to carry out ongoing development of mature AEM installations. You will tackle problems and resolve complex issues while working in a distributed environment. A successful team member will be proactive and collaborative!
Role and Responsibilities
- On-call support for production AEM systems
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Propose and carry out modifications and improvements to existing design, code, configuration, and architecture.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
There are three key areas of expertise that we are seeking experience in listed below. You should have experience with at least one of these areas, although multiple is preferred.
- The ideal candidate has a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or has equivalent experience. If you’re a clever, highly motivated developer who’s a good fit for our team, the degree is less important
- 3+ years of professional hands-on Software Development and support experience
- Built or supported sites using: AEM 6.1 and above
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with modern programming architecture
For Back-End Support
- Proficiency with AEM, Java, Sling
- Ability to build AEM Components, Sling Models, OSGi Services, and Servlets
- Methodical approach to debugging and resolving server-side application issues on AEM
- Understanding of underlying AEM subsystems such as replication, workflows, schedulers, indexes, etc.
For Front-End Support
- Proficiency with AEM Components, Dialogs, Templates and ClientLibs for Front End work
- Solid understanding of systems design, caching, and persistence.
- An understanding of design and the ability to fill gaps, for example if a design doesn’t cover all screen sizes or if a design isn’t consistent.
For System Operations Support
- Proficiency with installation, deployment, maintenance and recovery of AEM on Linux operating systems
- Understanding of AEM system architecture, the purpose of system components, and the effective operation of production AEM systems
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.comB5DLatinas20in20Tech