Lead React Developer
We are looking for a developer proficient in React to lead front-end development teams in application development. You will be working with a team of talented developers, leads, and architects that will provide support as you expand your skill set and tackle important problems and resolve complex issues for our clients. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle while solving challenging technical problems for our clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop mission critical user experiences
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date on front-end technology
- Work collaboratively with a team in an Agile environment
- Lead from the front, guiding teams of developers (and non-developers) to the completion of successful projects
- Mentor junior developers to ensure that our talent pools grows with us as a company
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- 7+ years of professional programming experience
- 3+ years of professional hands-on React.js development experience
- Team lead experience
- Experience with popular React.js workflows, such as Redux or Relay.
- Knowledge of modern web technologies, such as CSS, Typescript/ES6, Less/Sass, HTML5
- Experience writing unit tests with Jest/Enzyme or equivalent tools
- Familiarity with Git Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum preferred) as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to learn React Native
- Experience with native mobile (Kotlin, Swift) is a plus!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.