Front-End Drupal Developer
Are you passionate about Drupal and the Drupal community? Does building high-end, custom Drupal sites for some of the biggest brands excite you? Would you like working with some of the best Drupal developers in the industry? If so, Bounteous is the place for you.
At Bounteous, we create big-picture digital solutions that help leading companies deliver transformational brand experiences. As a Front-End Drupal Developer on our Drupal team, you will help provide custom Drupal themes and decoupled experiences for our clients custom Drupal platforms. Working with our Experience Design team, you will be responsible for decomposing and implementing the designs to realize the creative vision.
Our Drupal Team is growing, and there is a great opportunity for you to grow with us!
Role and Responsibilities
- At least three years of Drupal experience
- Deep knowledge of Drupal 8/9
- Experience developing custom Drupal themes
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
- Experience building themes that meet accessibility standards
- Experience using source control (git is preferred)
- At least (3) three years of experience is required
- Experience with Ajax and using REST APIs
- Familiarity with decoupled Drupal concepts
- Familiarity with Agile development practices and common Agile tools
- Have an Acquia Front-End Developer certification
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.comB5DLatinas20in20Tech