Bounteous is searching for an experienced Office Manager to organize and coordinate office operations and procedures for our state-of-the-art Collaboration Center in Wilmington, DE! The Office Manager will be responsible for ensuring organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety, including COVID-19 protocols. The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in handling a wide-range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently with little to no supervision. We are looking for a candidate who is seeking a long-term career in administration and has a passion for all things office operations. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting team members in a fast-paced, distributed office environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- The Office Manager is oftentimes Bounteous’ first impression, and this role requires someone who has a wildly approachable personality, professional energy with thoughtfulness
- Ability to think creatively around organization and prep for daily use
- Provide support for occasional after hours events
- Maintain our internal wiki, updating teams with Collaboration Center news, happenings, and infrastructure-related updates
- Enforce desk floating schedules and think strategically around seating charts with a goal of inclusivity and collaboration
- Keep a fresh list of food and drink vendors handy to ensure our team members are taken care of
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image
- Provide general support to visitors and clients
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, business cards, and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Assist Talent and Culture with new team member onboarding
- Partner with Talent and Culture to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize Collaboration Center operations and procedures
- Partner with System Administration to prep and maintain office equipment, including phones and computers
- Manage office equipment maintenance, ordering, and supplies
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlords
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office leases
- Update team member profiles on our internal HRIS system
- Coordinate events and meals, including weekly lunches, client meetings, holiday parties, and all-hands events
- Participate, as needed, in special department projects, including client projects, social media campaigns, and communication strategies and development
- Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Proficiency of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Creative mindset an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite, PowerPoint Presentations, Calendar Scheduling, Zoom, Slack; Jira/Confluence experience a plus
- Strong initiative, leadership, and decision-making skills
- Experience in event planning and coordination
- The ability to lift office products and supplies
- Scheduling flexibility to rearrange schedules in support of key Collaboration Center events
- A willingness to wear multiple hats and jump into projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Reliable transportation to be physically in the Collaboration Center during the core business hours of Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm
- To ensure the safety of all our team members, Bounteous requires that all team members who enter the physical Collaboration Center be fully vaccinated, unless medically or religiously exempt
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.