JAVA GUI/Eclipse Plugin Developer (R32637/gf)
Cadence Design Systems Hardware Systems Verification Virtual and Hybrid Team has an opportunity for a Eclipse plugin developer with professional experience developing Eclipse RCP (Rich Client Platform) applications. Familiarity with EDA tools a strong plus.
- BS-CS/CE/EE with 7+ years industry experience in GUI development using Java for Eclipse plugin development.
- Strong Java development background, Eclipse RCP, SWT (Standard Widget Toolkit), CDT (C Developer’s Toolkit), XML technologies and/or SOAP. Swing and html5 knowledge a plus.
- C/C++ programming expertise.
- Experience creating technical specifications and development roadmaps.
- At least 9 years of related experience.
The following is also desired:
- Past work on IDE, EDA, or scientific computing tools and frameworks.
- Agile development methodology.
- Experience leading technical projects
The successful candidate must have strong communication skills and be able to work well in a tight-knit team and develop maintainable, high quality code using a strict development methodology.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com