Principal Software Engineer (R31407/vl)
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
The Constraint Solvers & Randomization team at Cadence is looking for a Lead R&D Engineer with background in CP and/or related areas. You will work with an experienced and diverse team in an Agile, fast pace environment, addressing challenging problems and developing solutions used by thousands of our customers worldwide.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Design and Development of industrial constraint solving tools in Linux/C++ environment.
- A strong emphasis on performance and scalability.
- Work in collaboration with the team on addressing our customers’ requirements.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors in CS, EE, or a related field and 5+ years of professional software development experience; or MS and 3+ years of professional software development experience; or PhD and 1+ year of professional software development experience.
- Expertise in CP / SAT / SMT / Theorem Proving / Formal Methods is strongly preferred.
- Expertise in C++ development.
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Design principles and patterns.
- Familiarity with Linux OS basics and scripting.
- Independent, with an internal drive and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills and collaboration capabilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com