Lead Analog IC Design Engineer (R31738/rj)
The Lead Analog IC Design Engineer is responsible for the design and development of analog/mixed signal IC circuit blocks from initial concept/specification through final verification of conformance to customer specifications.
The Lead Analog IC Design Engineer will be involved in design and characterization of analog circuits, including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Implement and simulate SerDes, AFE and IO circuits
- Document the circuit implementation and simulation results
- Present circuit performances in internal design review meetings
- Characterize circuit performance and post-process lab data
- Minimum Electrical engineering baccalaureate degree
- Master degree in analog microelectronics and at least 3 years of experience, or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving skills, analog aptitude, good communication skills, and ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Proficient design experience in some of the following SerDes circuit blocks: Driver; Receiver; Serializer; Deserializer; Phase Interpolator; Low jitter PLL; High Speed Clock Distribution; Bias and Bandgap; and Voltage Regulators
- Proficiency in using CAD tools for circuit simulation, layout, and physical verification; familiarity with Cadence design and simulation tools is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a plus
- Lab test experience is a plus
- Familiarity with scripting languages is a plus
Cadence is the global leader in software, hardware, and services that is driving the transformation of the electronic design automation (EDA) industry. This application-driven approach for creating, integrating, and optimizing designs helps customers realize Analog & Digital ICs , System-On-Chip devices, IP and complete systems at lower costs and with higher quality.
Cadence is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com