Configuration Management Engineer (R32569)
Website Cadence Design Systems
This position involves managing daily software build, test, and configuration management support for other cross functional teams. The responsibility also includes maintaining and enhancing the existing automation systems, designing and developing new automation systems, software integration, and project management. The candidate will also work closely with cross functional teams to diagnose and resolve problems.
– Familiar with Software Configuration Management concept/process.
– Familiar with Perforce, ClearCase, and/or other source code control tools.
– Experience in script programming (eg, Perl).
– Experience in makefile, gcc/g++, and/or other compilers.
– Experience in Valgrind, gCov, Parasoft, and/or Sanitizer.
– Knowledge of source code porting and software integration.
– Knowledge and experience of UNIX system.
– Good problem solving & analysis skills.
– Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
– Fast and self learner.
Bachelors in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering + 7 years of related experience, or Masters + 5 years of related experience.
To apply for this job please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.