Principal C++ Software Engineer (R29573/kr)
We are looking for an exceptional EDA engineer to join the Protium Software Development Team. You will work with a small team of super star engineers to develop our next generation FPGA based verification platform.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and enhance the Protium Compiler by implementing new algorithms and optimizations for QoR and performance.
- Implement new algorithm and enhancements in C/C++ based code to implement the software stack for the platform.
- Develop the EDA automation flow for the platform with other engineers.
- Write Design Specifications and Unit Tests for your code
- At least 6 years of solid experience to back you up.
- You have a BS/MS/Phd CS,EE,CE
- Ideally you are a solid contributor in the FPGA or ASIC prototyping/synthesis/verification space and have delivered great QoR on these platforms.
- You are well renowned for your excellent programming skills in C/C++ and you document your work clearly and love talking about it to your team.
- You are very comfortable with Verilog or SystemVerilog and understand digital circuits with the ability to write RTL in these languages.
- Knowledge of using any of the popular simulators and some exposure to multi-threaded/ concurrent programming are pluses.
- The role requires some digital and exceptional some software skills to be a good match.
- Practical prior experience of designing, developing strong C/C++ Programming, Algorithms, and familiarity with Verilog/SV and how RTL sequential models are mapped to logic
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org