Website Charles Schwab
The Sales and Service Technology organization is forward leaning that follow agile methodologies. This position will be responsible for design, implementation and tier II support of the CRM applications on Salesforce platform within the Sales and Service Technology portfolio. The CRM Salesforce instance requires integration to several enterprise data domains. As such experience with enterprise integration patterns and security mechanisms to integrate CRM with backend systems is required. This position will interact with business stakeholders and technology counterparts across many areas of Schwab requiring availability 24 x 7 to help production support for all related systems.
What you are good at
This position calls for developing best practices software system to support CRM implementation for Retail Salesforce orgs. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides technical expertise, analyzes and evaluates code issues and provide guidance
- Design and develop solutions on CRM Salesforce platform integrating with backend systems working closely with our development, QA, product teams and Architects
- Sizing and estimates of design solutions, evaluate design options, assess risks/issues
- Actively participate in design reviews discussions and influencing technical & business teams
- Demonstrate technical leadership to ensure successful implementation of CRM Salesforce projects
- Implement solutions to meet security standards
- Application change impact analysis
- Proactive analysis of platform architecture and process improvement
- Provide best practice design recommendations on Salesforce platform development
- Ensure timely delivery of project deliverables
- On-call responsibilities working with production support team to ensure 24×7 support to production systems
What you have
- Proven experience in Salesforce design and development (5-7 years)
- Proven experience leading Salesforce development project
- Solid understanding of Salesforce platform features
- Expertise in Salesforce Configuration, Workflow, Triggers, Visualforce, Apex coding and batch
- Experience implementing Salesforce UI on Lightning
- Expertise in integration of Salesforce with backend systems synchronous and asynchronous
- Experience in automated build deployment
- Experience in Java/J2EE technology stack and distributed computing
- Experience with SQL scripts and Unix systems
- Experience in enterprise integration patterns and security mechanisms
- Ability to lead development project in an enterprise setup with in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment
- Ability to use best practices and knowledge to navigate thru product delivery
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology and tools
- Experience interfacing with business partners at various levels
- Demonstrated ability to understand the business functions that the team supports
- Ability to work independently as well as the ability to lead/coach junior team members
- Responsible for active team engagement under the guidance of Tech lead/Manager
- Track record of being detailed oriented; a self-starter having deliverables with minimal defects
- Must be able to quickly grasp complex concepts and learn new technologies
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, coupled with a desire to take on responsibilities; solutions oriented
- Experience supporting production operations in a high-availability environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex system interactions to technical and business teams
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, prioritization, decision making skills
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
To apply for this job please visit career-schwab.icims.com.