Charles Schwab’s Digital team is responsible for defining, delivering, and leading digital product experiences that result in better outcomes for investors. We work, think and approach problems differently than traditional financial services firm, and we inspire change both in how Schwab operates and how the industry serves investors! In this role, you will identify new opportunities to integrate advice across Schwab’s client and advisor experiences to dramatically change the way Schwab delivers advice at large scale.
An ideal match must have a passion for the client and user experience, and an ability to balance tight timelines, multiple priorities, and risks to make decisions and optimize outcomes. They must collaborate effectively with business and technology partners and be able to coordinate across functional teams and enterprises to deliver platform changes.
What you are good at
The Senior Product Manager acts as a leader and works cross-functionally with leaders and executive partners from other Schwab business units, Technology, Legal, Compliance, and User Experience Design teams. They implement new methods for connecting our internal and external advice capabilities with our clients and internal users focused on driving outcomes through a data-based methodology.
This role requires a general understanding of the financial services, the ability to navigate complex partnerships, and negotiate creative solutions to deliver advice at a large scale.
Efforts are broad in scope and require creativity and exceptional strategic thinking, as well as strong product management and leadership skills. The successful candidate must be energetic and enthusiastic about innovation and have a passion for translating user feedback into technology solutions that meet the strategic objectives of the firm. They will be able to independently lead major strategic initiatives. Strong client-focus is a must.
What you have
- Proven track record of building complex relationships and partnerships that generate high value
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple project deliverables with minimal direction
- Ability to make decisions and progress in the face of ambiguous and at times overlapping priorities, i.e., Managing to fixed scope and date scenarios
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills with a superior ability to effectively communicate and present complex concepts and issues to leadership teams in a highly compelling, persuasive, fact-based manner
- Highly skilled at working cross functionally to create, implement and evolve our reporting solutions offering tangible, measurable client results
- Strong digital product management skills including experience with design thinking and client journeys
- Experience in Agile development practices leading multiple teams as Product Owner
Nice to haves
- A background in financial services
- Experience with investment management and/or financial planning systems and software
- Bachelor and post graduate degrees are a plus
Target Total Compensation – 111,000 – 182,000
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
To apply for this job please visit career-schwab.icims.com.