The strategic platform for people leaders.
From the surge in remote working to the increased focus around DEI initiatives, the last year has transformed the way we work — and the changes have only just begun. At ChartHop, we strive to create better workplaces through transparency and data driven decision-making.
ChartHop empowers everyone – from the CEO to the summer interns – to see the past and present of their organization and design its future through the world’s first organizational management platform.
Simply put — ChartHop makes organizations run and scale better.
We’re looking for skilled and motivated people to join our team! Do you want to help companies unleash the power of their people data to plan effectively and with intention? Do you have what it takes to envision the future of work, and then to take us there? Join us!
We’re looking for a determined, people oriented Account Executive to work along Marketing, Customer Success, and Product to drive sales of ChartHop. You’ll lead a full, complex sales cycle alongside an experienced team to understand prospects’ current challenges and articulate the strategic impact ChartHop will have on their business.
The goal is to convert bookings to deals closed and drive revenue for ChartHop!
We will measure your success through: Bookings
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Drive revenue growth to ensure quarterly and annual targets are met
- Manage a full end to end sales cycle
- Evangelize ChartHop as a trust resource while developing relationships with prospective customers
- Work with Product to communicate market feedback and shape the roadmap
- Attend conferences and networking events as a ChartHop champion
- Identify product improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- 2-6 years of closing sales experience
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Desire to work at a high growth startup
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- HR SaaS experience a plus
- Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We encourage Sales professionals who are passionate about this work to apply!
Our Core Values:
We’re building ChartHop to be the best People Software on the planet and that starts with hiring the best people globally. We’re building an inclusive culture we’re looking for people who embrace our core values:
Own it and share it: We believe transparency and accountability go hand in hand.
Design practically: We find elegant solutions to very complex problems.
Build for scalability: We’re here for the long haul, and we optimize accordingly.
Lead with empathy: We support each other, our customers and our community.
Secure above all: We protect our customers’ data like our lives depend on it.
Move intentionally: We move fast and we try not to break things.
Perks and Benefits:
- Health/benefits coverage (Medical, Dental, Life insurance, Long term and Short term disability, many more)
- Work from home supplies stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Vacation days
ChartHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.