Software Engineer Intern
Chartio is changing how companies work by building the best visualization interface to data. We make connection easy and building dashboards intuitive, so anyone on a team can create beautiful charts and draw meaningful insight from their data.
Old Business Intelligence tools were complicated, expensive and just plain bad. We mean to change all that.
Chartio is guided by our four core values: to foster productive conversations, own our part, respect the challenge, and come together as one weird team.
We believe diversity, equality, and inclusion are paramount to living our values. We pledge our commitment to the protection of all legally recognized statuses from retaliation and discrimination, and to fostering a collaborative, anti-prejudice community that welcomes diverse voices and new ideas.
– Foundational knowledge of object oriented programming
– Python experience or similar scripting language
– Database familiarity
– Prior internship experience
– Web application development experience
– Experience working in Linux environments
– React and Django
– Java or other compiled language
– Competitive pay
– Plenty of learning opportunities
– A happy, smart and motivated team
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.