Analyst, Programmatic Media Buying
Website CMI Media Group
CMI Media Group, a WPP company, is a full-service media agency.
CMI Media Group is looking to bring on some bright new stars to help shape the future of healthcare media buying! We help brands reach patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals with the right message to assist them along their journey at the right time. Are you data driven? Do you like automation and emerging media? Come join our team!
As an integral member of the Programmatic Media Buying team, you will be responsible for day to day creation, management and performance of assigned Programmatic campaigns. You will be working alongside SEM, Social, Media, Analytics, and other account teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated and client goals are met and exceeded.
• Manage and optimize Programmatic accounts to ensure campaign delivery, reach, and performance goals are met or exceeded
• Build expertise in leading Programmatic ad platforms (DSPs) such as AdMission (proprietary) and The Trade Desk, and manage client budgets using these Programmatic platforms
• Tenaciously monitor Programmatic campaigns including Display, Video, and emerging formats by running diagnostic reports, identifying red flags and/or opportunities, and making optimization changes that improve campaign delivery, reach, and engagement
• Assist in developing proposals which achieve client and/or brand objectives
• Develop bidding strategies and creation of tactics in buying platforms such as The Trade Desk and others
• Manage campaigns by ensuring budgets are pacing effectively and tactics are being optimized towards relevant objectives and KPIs. Proactively troubleshoot and escalate technical issues
• Partner with Business Insights in the completion of monthly performance reports. Analyze performance data, identify best performing tactics, and propose and implement improvements to campaigns
• Stay abreast of new tools, ad formats, trends and best practices in digital media, SEM and pharmaceutical marketing through research and/or industry events and conferences
• Interact with publishers and with audience data partners to discover and implement high quality media inventory and audience data segments
• Create, format and update Med Legal submission documents for assigned accounts and assist reviewing team(s) when needed
• Share insights and knowledge with the rest of the Programmatic team in order to continuously improve and evolve our processes
• Drive improvements to CMI’s technology stack and to the operational effectiveness of the entire Programmatic team
- 1-3 years experience managing Programmatic campaigns with a Demand Side Platform, or equivalent experience with a Supply-Side Platform
- Strong digital media background and project management skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to create pivot tables and perform v-lookups
- Knowledge of Programmatic buying platforms such as the Trade Desk, Google DV360, or others
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical background a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business or any quantitative or analytical related fields
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to make recommendations of statistically significant data sets
- Utilizes industry knowledge and experience
- Strong business and leadership skills to make independent decisions affecting the daily operations and management of campaigns
- Passion for working in a fast-growing healthcare media agency
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.