Senior Data Analyst
At Coinme, we’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From analyst to engineers, from marketing to client services experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
Senior Data Analyst
As an accomplished analyst, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Data & Analytics, this is a rare opportunity for a growth-minded individual to join a fast-growing exciting company that will significantly impact the financial services industry and transform the lives of billions of people around the world.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
- Build and monitor data extract, transform, and load (ETL) jobs and respond to any job failures.
- Troubleshoot complex data-related issues and serve as a Data Steward to ensure data integrity across multiple source systems
- Evaluate operations for inefficiencies and identify areas where you can create, automate, and develop tools (SQL-based or otherwise)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on product development and testing; serve as a statistical expert for A/B tests
- Participate in projects, translating business problems into definable, measurable questions, and answer them with data
- Support the business with ad hoc reporting, dashboard, and visualizations and offer insights to all aspects of the organization
- Support the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
What We’re Looking For:
- Technical degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to understand, translate, and map business questions into analysis tasks and projects
- Ability to work independently while interacting with multiple business teams and stakeholders
- Experience training end-users on new reports and dashboards
- Expertise in SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, or similar technologies
- Experience with statistical analysis, regression modeling and forecasting, and time series analysis
Not Required, But Nice to Have:
- Understanding of data warehousing technologies and event driven architectures is a plus
- Experience in fintech is a strong plus, including financial and compliance related reporting
Why You’ll Want to Work Here:
- 100% Coinme-paid health insurance options for employees and dependents
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous time off
- 401k with up to 4% vested match
- Professional development reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Diverse offering of supplemental insurances
If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you! Not sure if you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway. We’re looking for awesome individuals, not people who perfectly match a job posting.
Coinme employees are the brightest and most talented in our field and are our greatest asset. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all Coinme employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. Coinme recognizes that embracing a diverse workforce brings different backgrounds, skills, and perspectives that help our company thrive and grow.
Coinme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.