At Coinme, we’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From analyst to engineers, from marketing to client services experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
As our Technical Writer on our software engineering team, you will help Coinme create various types of content targeted at different audiences including engineers, marketing professionals, product managers, and external partners and customers. The Technical Writer will report to the Engineering Organization.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Plan, create, and maintain technical documentation for internal and external engineering audiences
- Partner cross-functionally to create a variety of content, including but not limited to API and SDK documentation, code examples, blogs, tutorials, videos, and other training material
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills
- Ensure consistency in voice, tone, and language
- Publish and maintain templates and style guides that will help scale the written documentation at Coinme
- Create documentation to streamline communication between members of the engineering and product teams
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, or in an English-focused degree such as English, technical writing, journalism, or communications
- Experience owning the end-to-end documentation creation process
- Experience creating developer-facing documentation
- Ability to work with content formatting in Markdown, HTML, CSS.
- Ability to interpret example code written in multiple programming languages, to an extent to create and maintain code samples as needed.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment without much oversight
- Exceptional writing ability and solid technical competence
Not Required, But Nice to Have:
- Basic knowledge of blockchain, fintech, and cryptography
- Experience using source control (Git) to manage and publish content
- Experience with Swagger and OpenAPI standardized documentation
- Experience creating scalable content
- Experience working in a startup environment
Why You’ll Want to Work Here:
- 100% Coinme-paid health insurance options for employees and dependents
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous time off
- 401k with up to 4% vested match
- Professional development reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Diverse offering of supplemental insurances
If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you! Not sure if you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway. We’re looking for awesome individuals, not people who perfectly match a job posting.
Coinme employees are the brightest and most talented in our field and are our greatest asset. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all Coinme employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. Coinme recognizes that embracing a diverse workforce brings different backgrounds, skills, and perspectives that help our company thrive and grow.
Coinme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.