Chief of Staff
Website Crosscut Ventures
As Chief of Staff, you will play a critical role as the orchestrator of the firm’s operations for both our investing practice and the community of founders we serve. You will power our investment team, working closely with the partners on all aspects of the venture capital business. You will also serve in a central role for the Crosscut community and help our team create an exceptional experience for founders.
This is a generalist role that requires research and analysis, project management, and execution. You must be organized, take pride in your communication, and pursue high standards of quality.
- Shepherd investment opportunities through the pipeline week to week
- Perform research and investment diligence
- Maintain CRM and communications with our network
- Build and maintain research and analysis systems
- Identify and execute portfolio growth initiatives for our portfolio
- Lead new strategic initiatives across the organization
- Lead firm-wide quarterly and annual planning and execution
- Manage community strategy and activate Crosscut’s network
- Manage Crosscut’s digital presence and brand marketing initiatives
- Write Crosscut’s weekly portfolio company brief and quarterly newsletter
Note: This is not a principal role to make new investments. You will not have sourcing or deal execution responsibilities. Instead, you will drive the firm’s diligence and investing operations with ownership of research, analysis, and portfolio company growth initiatives.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org