Data Conversion Engineer
As a Data Conversion Engineer, you are responsible for executing data conversions between client systems and Daxko’s products including ETL processing and maintenance of internal tools designed for process automation.
The Data Conversion Engineer reports to the Data Conversion Technical Team Lead.
You will also:
- Execute high-level custom scripting from SQL/PHP/C# to manipulate and move data from legacy to Daxko systems
- Provide scoping and project timeline analysis
- Be responsible for critical analysis and building automation
- Perform site creation with minimal issues/some help
- Work closely with Daxko’s Implementation team and communicate risks and/or roadblocks regarding assigned projects appropriately
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience reporting and/or ETL Scripting using SQL
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, and table structures – Writing needed statements, with some guidance on structure and best practices.
- Ability to work well with other implementation teams and provide help/feedback on internal implementation processes
- Demonstrated ability to determine table structure and build statements
- Demonstrated ability to put complex ideas into layman’s terms
- Display consistent professional demeanor and make positive contributions to the team
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to both work well on a team and work independently.
- High competency in attention to detail and prioritization
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills·
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Microsoft SQL Certification
- MySQL or SQL Server preferred
- Higher-level database training
- PL/SQL, T-SQL, and building routines for repeatability
- Coding with PHP and/or C#
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.