As a Front-end Software Engineer, you will join the team responsible for designing and implementing our products’ web interfaces, and more broadly, will play a key role in defining how our customers interact with our products. You will build software to help researchers launch new deep learning workloads, monitor cluster utilization via a dashboard interface, and plot metrics to understand the statistical behavior of their experiments. You will help design and implement a collaborative development environment for machine learning teams that spans the ML lifecycle from data management and model development through deployment and monitoring.
- You are eager to understand workflows for highly technical users to create great user experiences.
- You have experience facilitating conversations between engineering, product, and other internal stakeholders.
- You take pride in writing elegant, testable, and well-structured front-end code.
- You lead by example when helping others with code reviews, pair programming, and mentorship.
- You are excited to explore and implement best practices regarding front-end testing, development, and deployment.
- Experience as a visual or UX designer; the interest and ability to help define the design culture and visual aesthetic of the company.
- Experience with data visualization, particularly of large data sets.
- Experience building intuitive interfaces for enterprise software.
- Knowledge of or interest in machine learning, deep learning, analytics, and/or statistics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.