Full Stack Engineer
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will join the team responsible for designing and implementing our products’ web interfaces, and more broadly, will play a key role in defining how our customers interact with our products. You will build software to help machine learning (ML) engineers launch new ML workloads, monitor cluster utilization via a dashboard interface, and plot metrics to understand the statistical behavior of their experiments. You will help design and implement a collaborative development environment for machine learning teams that spans the ML lifecycle from data management and model development through deployment and monitoring.
- You are eager to understand workflows for highly technical users to create great user experiences.
- You are excited to facilitate conversations between engineering, product, and other internal stakeholders.
- You have experience designing, implementing, and documenting efficient and performant APIs for streaming updates and/or large datasets in web applications.
- You lead by example when helping others with code reviews, pair programming, and mentorship.
- You have a desire to explore and implement best practices regarding web application reliability; across functional, performance, and stress testing domains.
- Experience with SQL, Go, React, Typescript, and/or WebSockets.
- Experience with data visualization, particularly of large data sets.
- Knowledge of or interest in machine learning, data science, statistics, and/or high-performance computing.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.