The Product Manager, Flight will own DroneDeploy’s flight capability within our iOS, Android, and Web applications, focussed on growing the world’s most used drone flight app for commercial purposes. Working directly with our Product organization and the Director of Product you will be responsible for expanding the utility, engagement, and global user base of our flight product.
DroneDeploy’s products empower teams across a range of industries to unlock the potential of drones. Our Product organization joins technologies in connected drone hardware, photogrammetry-based computer vision, 3D reconstruction, scaled compute, 3D rendering, machine learning, and much more to bring a magical product to life. With DroneDeploy, people can create and share lifelike, measurable, digital 3D reconstructions of reality to solve real problems for the world’s core industries. While this role is posted in San Francisco, CA, we are open to hiring across the U.S.
– Lead the Flight team to successfully ideate, execute, and ship innovative products that customers love
– Own delivery of new features from conception through launch, customer acquisition, adoption, engagement, and long-term iteration
– Communicate concisely to transform complex ideas into clear specifications
– Establish a shared strategy, product vision, and roadmap for Flight
– Define and analyze metrics that inform and demonstrate measurable impact
– Closely collaborate with our Growth team to continue a pattern of hyper-growth
– Exercise customer obsession by deeply understanding the needs and wants of our customers
– Lead high level relationships with strategic partners in the drone industry
– 2 – 5 years experience in Product Management building consumer or enterprise software
– Day to day experience as a Product Manager in an agile environment with a dedicated development team
– Experience using data to solve business problems
– Experience influencing high quality, innovative product design
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.