UX Designer AEC
– User Research: Develop a deep connection with our users and their challenges, and share your wisdom across our team.
– Interaction Design: Use your deep user empathy to craft workflows that help users glide through the challenges they face in accomplishing their goals.
– Visual Design: Balance pizazz with practicality, making considered choices that take into account the varied conditions and environments our users encounter.
– Design Process: Embrace agile design processes, iterating quickly and validating choices frequently, keeping a keen eye on the health of your features once they go live.
– Collaboration: Be an embedded member of a product team, building tight bonds with Engineers, Product Managers, and your Design peers.
– Data Analysis: Work with your peers in product management and engineering to utilize data in evaluating the impact of design solutions.
– Bachelor’s Degree in UX, HCI, Design or a related field, or equivalent experience.
– 2+ years working as a UX or Product Designer on cross-functional development teams.
– Strong portfolio, with emphasis on shipped work, demonstrating process and impact.
– Proficiency with the full-stack of design tools (Adobe, Sketch, et al), from conception to delivery.
– Experience using design systems and UI component libraries.
– Strong communication and time management skills.
– Ability to work autonomously in a high-paced environment.
– Understanding of qualitative user research methodologies such as usability testing.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.