Manager – UI/UX Developer
Helping careers take flight. Reshaping an industry.
Helping careers take flight. Reshaping an industry. Enable you career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT:
Duck Creek is an insurance industry leader, driving transformation and delivering modern SaaS solutions that help insurers set a new standard and revolutionize how consumers interact with insurance companies.
As a leading technology provider to the insurance industry, we don’t just build great software to help insurers conduct business. We deliver software with a fully managed service model that empowers insurance companies to transform their business. With Duck Creek OnDemand, insurers are introducing groundbreaking new products faster than ever before, making smarter data-driven decisions, enhancing the customer experience to meet evolving expectations, and adapting to shifting market conditions and regulatory requirements
Title: UI/UX Developer
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As part of the development of market-leading software solutions in reinsurance and compliance, we are looking for a UI/UX developer to support our development teams.
You will work in sync with the group’s global UI/UX team and will have the task of ensuring compliance with the group’s recommendations as well as the good ergonomics of our applications.
- Ensure the consistency of our applications with the other applications of the group, in terms of UI/UX
- Improve the user experience and usability of our applications
- Mutualize the UI/UX components of our applications
- Knowledge of the Vue framework. (Vuetify is a lib)
- Knowledge of programming.
- Mastery of creative software.
- Technical knowledge of front-end technologies: HTML5, SCSS.
- Knowledge of responsive design.
- Design system concepts
- Knowledge of Vue framework and Vuetify lib
- The ability to create mockups and mockups would be a plus
- University training in the field of web design
- A UX-PM leadership certification would be a nice plus
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
To apply for this job please visit duckcreek.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.