Social Media Marketing Manager
Website Eko Health
The ability to listen is the ability to care for the heart.
At Eko, we’re dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with industry leading digital tools to hear and understand their patients’ hearts and lungs. With our platform, clinicians can detect cardiopulmonary disease with higher accuracy, diagnose with more confidence, manage treatment effectively, and ultimately give their patients the best care possible.
With over $125M in funding from partners like 3M and the Mayo Clinic, Eko has become one of the fastest growing digital health companies, doubling our customer base in the last year to over 135,000 clinicians across 4,000 U.S. hospitals. We’ve built a tremendously talented, diverse, and mission driven team and are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work®. Together we are committed to investing in each other and our mission to ensure all patients have access to high quality care.
Do you want to be a part of something meaningful, relevant, and spectacular? As the Social Media Marketing Manager for Eko Health, you have found the right role. We need your passion and drive to create an experience that resonates with our customers during their digital journey with us. As the Social Media Marketing Manager within the Digital & eCommerce team, you will support Eko with your expertise in leading, managing and implementing effective paid and organic social media marketing strategies and programs. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with industry innovators and leaders to help lead the growth of Eko’s performance marketing and social teams.
As the Social Media Marketing Manager, You Will:
- Lead the strategy, development and management of Eko’s paid and organic social channels.
- Manage, monitor and maintain Eko’s brand pages and social accounts.
- Establish key performance indicators and success metrics for all social media platforms and campaigns to track results to provide insights and recommendations with an emphasis on full funnel including awareness, engagement, conversion, and retention.
- Spearhead all social media monitoring, measurement, response, and reporting programs through an agreed upon attribution model.
- Monitor and report on Eko’s social brand presence and sentiment within the social channels.
- Lead Eko’s social media audience segmentation and targeting strategy through the platforms with the integration of 1st and 3rd party data sources to drive full funnel conversion and positive ROAS.
- Guide the development of effective social creative that engages Eko’s target segments to drive full funnel conversion and positive ROAS.
- Manage and maintain Eko’s day-to-day paid social media ads updating copy, ad creative, bidding, etc. as needed to improve ROAS based on established KPIs.
- Develop an ongoing social test and learn strategy to improve click-through rates, conversion rates, attributed sales, and ROAS.
- Supervise agency and vendor relationships to identify, negotiate and executive multiple marketing initiatives to meet sales growth and retention goals.
- Partner with corporate communications, customer service, enterprise B2B marketing, and agency partners to develop, manage and grow social brand advocacy and influencer programs that contribute to improved brand perceptions, loyalty and incremental sales.
- Develop, maintain and effectively manage Eko’s social media and digital content editorial calendar.
- Study the social media industry to maintain a strong working knowledge of existing and emerging technologies and innovations that can effectively advance Eko’s social marketing initiatives. Become Eko’s in-house social media subject matter expert.
- Understand how social media can impact and influence healthcare, medical device and consumer electronic purchase decisions and act upon these insights to improve Eko’s social media marketing campaigns.
As the Social Media Marketing Manager, You Have:
- 5+ years of experience working in digital marketing or advertising with an emphasis on paid social media marketing and organic social media management.
- Experience managing agency partners and relationships with top tier platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, SnapChat, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Facebook Ad Manager, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sprout Social, or similar social tools.
- Experience measuring and reporting on full funnel campaign success through insights with an emphasis on ROAS and multi-touch attribution.
- Experience creating and targeting multiple audiences through the social platforms and integrating 1st and 3rd party data.
- Experience managing social communities and the selection and management of influencers and brand ambassadors.
- A passion for digital innovation and staying on top of the evolving digital landscape.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and writing communication skills.
- Strong business acumen, stakeholder and cross functional leadership, collaboration and communication skills required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
As a Social Media Marketing Manager, We Would Appreciate If You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree with a preferred emphasis in marketing or communications, or similar field.
- 5+ years experience with social media management tools such as Facebook Ad Manager, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sprout Social, etc.
- 3+ years experience working with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google DataStudio, etc.
Benefits and Perks We Offer:
- Eko was recognized by “Great Place to Work” in 2020 and 2021
- Paid-time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Disability + Life Insurance
- Volunteer time off
- One Medical membership
- Parental Leave
- 401k Matching
- Work from home equipment stipend
- Flexible schedules
- Wellness programs (Wellness Wednesdays, Time off)
- Wellness perks (Headspace, Ginger, Aaptiv, Physera)
- Learning and Development stipend
Eko is elevating the way clinicians detect and monitor cardiac and respiratory disease by bringing together advanced sensors, patient and provider software, and AI-powered analysis. Its FDA cleared platform is used by tens of thousands of clinicians treating millions of patients around the world, in-person, and through telehealth. The company is headquartered in Oakland, California and privately-held, with investments from ARTIS Ventures, NTT Venture Capital, DigiTx Ventures, Mayo Clinic, Sutter Health and others.
Eko is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.