Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner’s business – all while having some fun along the way. Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture, while enjoying the support of a well funded company – we’ve raised over $235M in investment capital from world-class investors like Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price, and Allen & Company.
Why this role
As a tech-enabled disruptor in the vacation rental industry, Evolve is professionalizing the category by leveraging data science concepts to capitalize on opportunities across the vacation rental ecosystem. The projects we work on aim to fundamentally change how guests interact with vacation rentals and how homeowners maximize rental income generation. In this role, you’d craft analytic solutions using a combination of modeling, statistics, visualization, and data strategy to transform how a business domain is able to operate.
Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture working alongside other talented data professionals in an environment that invites and necessitates professional growth and learning.
- Extract, transform, and analyze vacation rental market and portfolio data to produce actionable insights and reusable datasets
- Create core dashboards from design through to delivery that inform business team and leadership decision making
- Work closely with end stakeholders to identify opportunities to enhance existing processes with data science concepts
- Effectively communicate complex and ambiguous information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Challenge the status quo to identify opportunities to improve our core analytics and distributed business processes
- Incorporate statistical measures to validate conclusions from multiple angles and properly express confidence in results
What makes you a great fit
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics
- Advanced SQL skills
- Advanced knowledge of statistical methods
- Experience with Python
- An analytical mindset that looks for ways to inject data-driven methodologies into decision making while still accounting for more qualitative factors
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! As we grow, we are working towards opening remote opportunities across the entire U.S. We currently are able to hire across the U.S except in the following locations: California, District of Columbia, Hawaii, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon and Pennsylvania.
Total approximate compensation: $90,250 – $108,250
For this role our salary range is $84,000 to $102,000, depending on relevant experience
Additional compensation details:
Equity: $25,000 equivalent RSUs
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two
- PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.